- Eco-luxury hotel in Swiss Alps
- Breathtaking views
- Modern pods heated by a pellet stove.
Whitepod hotel in Switzerland offers eco friendly and luxury pods with a view of the Swiss Alps. Hotel is located at a 45-minute drive from Montreux or a 1,5 hours drive from Geneva airport.
Each pod is equipped with a pellet fire-place and an en-suite bathroom. There is floor-to-ceiling window facing the valley. There is also a small terrace at the entrance.
Whitepod hotel has a central chalet with a sauna and a bar. During winter, 2 ski slopes are available on weekends and during holidays. Dog sledding tours in winter and hiking with dogs in summer, paragliding, guided tours and massages can be organized on site.
2. Camping Arolla
- The highest campsite in Europe, 1.950 m
- At the foot of the Swiss Alps and glaciers
- Open June - September
- Free WiFi, bins with free kitchen herbs, free washing machines for guests
- Luxury tent Cocoon & Cozy with real king size bed
Camping Arolla in Switzerland is the highest campsite in Europe, 1.950 m. It offers luxury Cocooning tents with real king size bed.
Each luxury tent is 12 m2. For 2 persons. Equipped with wood burning stove. Equipment for basic cooking included for 2 persons. Sheared bathroom.
Hot showers, dish washing sinks, washing sinks toilets, sinks for clothes washing, and washing machines. Also tents for 2 or 3⁄4 people can be rented.
3. Naturlodge Gadestatt
- Romantic "outdoor bed" + the hut for 2 persons
- Place not just to sleep, but for an experience
- 100% privacy. Place to reboot and chill
- Authentic gastronomic experiences in the Valais mountains
- No Tv and limited electricity
Naturlodge Gadestatt is a special place in Swiss Alps to enjoy the silence, stunning views, to try the traditional Swiss dinner prepared by the host just for you.
Accommodation includes outdoor romantic bed under the stars for warm weather and indoor lodge in case it’s too cold outside. Wood fire stove inside to keep you warm at night. The hut has private bedroom and open livingroom.
Breakfast from local products is included. The host can prepare a traditional Swiss dinner by request. According to the guests reviews, the food is a great experience and very delicious. The host calls it as farm to table dining experience.
4. Camping Wagenhausen
- Family glamping
- Fun accommodation in a circus wagon up to 4 persons
- Camping in a quiet location on the river Rhine
Camping Wagenhausen is located 40 km from Zurich Airport. Beachfront location next to the river Rhine.
Camping offers fun, well-equipped and surprisingly spacious circus caravans for rent. Each circus caravan comes with 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed. Private bathroom with toilet. Hot and cold water. Electricity and heating.
Camping has barbecue facilities, a shared kitchen and a mini-market. 2 modern and spacious toilet and shower blocks.
5. Jurte hoch über dem See
- Authentic yurt in Switzerland
- A view over the lake and the mountains worth a million Swiss franks
- Outdoor accommodation with the basic home comforts
- To see the stars from open seiling, to wake up with the sound of cow bells
Jurte hoch über dem See is a luxury tent accommodation to experience the outdoors, nature and breathtaking views in Switzerland. Authentic quiet place to enjoy the silence, peace and isolation.
Yurt is 25 m². Suits for 2 persons. Shared toilet and shower in the main house, about 30 m from the Yurt. Patio with the lake view, barbeque facilities, kitchen in the main house.
Zurich Airport 80 km from the Yurt accommodation.
6. Bubble-Suite im wildromantischen Alpental
- Bubble accommodation in Switzerland
- Next to wild alpine valley
- Suits for nature and hiking lovers
Bubble-Suite Alpental is a luxury tent accommodation in a transparent bubble suite next to a wild alpine valley.
The bubble suite is equipped 140 cm wide bed, small table and 2 chairs, a solar light. Sleeping bag is provided. The toilet and shower is located at the restaurant building (about 100m from bubble).
Starry sky view, mountain scenery and waterfalls nearby. Location in Innertkirchen. 1.3 km from Alpentower. Belp Airport is 85 km.
7. Schlaf-Fass Jenins
- Accommodation in 8000 litre wine barrels
- Mountain view
- Suits for 1 night experience stay
Schlaf-Fass Jenins in Switzerland is an exclusive experience to stay overnight in the converted 8000 litre wine barrels. It offers bed and breakfast accommodation.
Barrels are heated and available whole year round. There is a double, electric kettle, seating area outside and dining area. Toilet is in a separate barrel. Only cold water.
Food basket for breakfast filled with exclusively local products (bread, a selection of cold meats, cheese, coffee, milk, butter and homemade jam).
Location in Jenins in the Grisons region. 40 km from Lenzerheide. Davos is 48 km. St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport - 80 km.